Proven to Reduce Food Waste/Shrink
Reduces Mold, Bacteria, and Other Pollutants in Food Storage Areas
Easy Installation and Uses Only 1 Amp Per Device
Decreases Carbon Footprint Due to Reduced Waste
Prevent Mold, Reduce Waste, and Remain Profitable
As the prices of raw materials continue to soar, food-based enterprises face significant challenges in maintaining profitability. The presence of mold, bacteria, pathogens, and contaminants around fruits and vegetables substantially contributes to waste, reducing shelf-life and revenue loss. Moreover, dumping methane-producing waste into landfills increases the carbon footprint, which is a serious concern.
Food Preservation System: The PSF-PCO Series
Aerapy has developed a proprietary, game-changing UVC technology that breaks this cycle. Our Upper Air UV device, the PSF-PCO Series, is easily installed and customized for commercial, refrigerated food storage areas.
- reduces ethylene and spoilage/shrink
- helps prevent mold, bacteria, spores, and other airborne contaminants
- extend the shelf-life of perishable foods
- mitigate odors
- improves your bottom line
- does not take up floor space
- enhances food safety protocols